Translate

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Book signing July 2

I'll hold a book signing and discussion on Saturday, July 2, for my latest book, a sci-fi novel titled War of the Planet Burners, as well as my earlier books -- the historical novel, Winter of the Metal People, and my Albuquerque mystery, A Brother's Cold Case.
     The event will be 1 to 3 p.m. at Treasure House Books & Gifts in Albuquerque Old Town, 2012 S. Plaza St. NW.
     Here's a brief synopsis of my sci-fi novel:
     ------
     Humans fight extinction in War of the Planet Burners, a sci-fi thriller about interplanetary alien invasion in the near future.
     The Master Intelligence came to harvest what it needed from Earth. It sent its slave warriors to fight anyone who resisted. The aliens killed nearly all humans and destroyed technology by eliminating electricity. That tactic had suppressed resistance on other inhabited planets.
     But humanity wouldn't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment