Translate

Monday, January 25, 2016

Out of the ordinary

Although I usually write about the American Southwest, its Pueblo Indians, and its Hispanic, African American, Asian, and Anglo residents, I have just finished a very different novel.
     I've collected about 150 first-contact, alien-invasion novels over the years, and so I finally decided to write one of my own in this fascinating genre.
     My first science-fiction novel, War of the Planet Burners, is expected to be published in June 2016 by a North Carolina publisher. The book with its prototype cover at the right is about aliens who invade Earth to obtain an exotic energy source from our planetary life of which we are unaware. A Master Intelligence machine entity devastates Earth's population, eliminates all electrical and nuclear power, and sends its slave warriors to fight the human survivors who refuse to give up.
     I had a lot of fun writing it. I hope you'll enjoy reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment