Translate

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Thanks to author Anne Hillerman

As I change this blog from one originally intended just for my first novel to become a general author's blog, I have a lot of catch-up to do.
     I'm a long way behind, but before it gets later I want to thank Western novelist Anne Hillerman for her promotion of my 2014 mystery novel, A Brother's Cold Case, which takes place in and around Albuquerque.
     Anne's father was the famous Western author Tony Hillerman, who wrote the Navajo mysteries featuring Jim Chee and Joe Leaphorn. She is continuing her dad's legacy with her own mysteries in the Navajo country with a new emphasis on Navajo policewoman Bernadette Manuelito.
     For my novel's back cover, Anne wrote: "A Brother's Cold Case is timely and compelling. This story of a reporter's search to connect a series of unexplained deaths before he becomes the next victim could have been ripped from newspaper headlines. Complete with a harrowing Sandia Mountain ambush, a life-threatening fire, and a long-surviving Pueblo Indian community with closely held secrets, this mystery will keep you up at night. Dennis Herrick's new book is a good tale well told."
     My mystery was published by Sunbury Press.

No comments:

Post a Comment